There is only 27 more days left until Halloween, and Kill The Music have put together a short list of costume ideas for metalheads. Check that out below, and feel free to comment your own Halloween costume ideas.
1. KISS - Fans have been dressing up as the legendary rockers for years, and if you are thinking about doing the same you can find all the accessories you need at kisscostumes.com.
2. Slipknot - Another obvious costume idea is dressing up as a member of Slipknot. You can find official masks at slipknotmerch.com.
3. Megadeth's Vic Rattlehead - You can dress up as the Megadeth mascot with an official mask available at megadeth.fanfire.com.
4. Iron Maiden's Eddie - You can always go out on Halloween as the iconic Maiden mascot if you want. Official masks can be bought at trickortreatstudios.com.
5. Ghost - Another good costume idea is dressing as Papa Emeritus or the Nameless Ghouls. You can find official masks and accessories at trickortreatstudios.com.
6. Rob Zombie - You can dress as the shock rocker with a mask from trickortreatstudios.com. That site also has masks featuring characters from Zombie's horror movies as well, giving you even more options.