There is nothing worse than wanting to see a band live and not being able to because they aren’t together anymore. With this in mind, we have put together a short list of some of the many bands we would like to see reunite.
1. My Chemical Romance - This is an obvious one. The band broke up in 2013 and reunion rumors have surfaced in the past, but nothing has ever materialized. However, Gerard Way has said he wouldn't rule it out, so maybe they will return one day.
2. The White Stripes - The duo broke up in 2011 and Jack White has said they will never reunite, so it may never happen. Despite this, you can still see White perfom tracks from the group at his solo shows.
3. Rage Against The Machine - Technically the band is touring and recording as Prophets Of Rage with rap legends Chuck D (Public Enemy) and B-Real (Cypress Hill) on vocals, but it would be cool to see them perfom with Zack de la Rocha again. The group's last performance was in 2011.
4. Black Sabbath - The band barley finished their farewell tour in 2017, but the world already feels empty without the godfathers of metal. There has been talk of possible one-off shows at some point, so maybe it'll happen. On the other hand, Ozzy Osbourne also said he didn't have fun on the final tour, so maybe not
5. Led Zeppelin - The legendary rock band's last reunion show was in 2007, but they never did a full reunion tour. If they did do a full run with Jason Bonham filling in for his late father John Bonham, fans would definitely be stoked. This year seemed like a good time to do it since it's their 50th anniversary, but nothing ever happened.
6. Mudvayne - The group have been inactive since 2010 but the members have kept busy over the years with projects like HELLYEAH, Audiotopsy, etc. However, it would be cool to see them take the stage together again.
7. White Zombie - The band was a force to be reckoned with in the nineties, but it all came to an end in 1998. Rob Zombie doesn't have a desire to reunite the band, so it's probably not going to happen.
8. Sex Pistols - It would be awesome to see the punk legends reunite again, but it is very unlikely. The members do not get along and Steve Jones once said they would only consider it if they made as much money as The Rolling Stones.
9. 3 Inches Of Blood - The classic sounding metallers broke up after two final shows in 2015. It's been a few years now, so hopefully the time as made them miss the band.
10. Acid Bath - It would be cool to see the sludge metal band reunite for some live shows, but it will probably never happen. The group have said multiple times that they would not reunite without late bassist Audie Pitre. However, you can still see guitarist Sammy Duet shredding with Goatwhore.